Nutrition & Tips
THE METHOD: We developed our recipe by first finding the most nutritious, neutral-tasting ingredient options, and then spent countless hours developing the flavor around those options.
THE RESULT: A meal that's possibly healthier than any meal you've ever had, yet still delicious. Veggie haters: We've got you.
INGREDIENTS: Water, baby spinach, Napa cabbage, bananas, strawberries, pasture-raised whey protein (protein, sunflower lecithin), sweet potatoes, whole grain oats, extra virgin olive oil, natural sweetener (erythritol, stevia, natural flavors), flax seeds, chia seeds, cacao, citric acid, spirulina, sea salt, & Ceylon cinnamon.
* Meals are made in a shared facility that uses other ingredients.
Per 16oz serving:
- Calorie: 320
- Every 5oz = 100 calories
- Fat: 13g
- Protein: 26g
- Net carbs: 18g (34 total carbs)
- Sugars: 8g
- Fiber: 8g
- Added sugars: 0
- Artificial ingredients: 0
- Vegetarian- only non-vegan ingredient is pasture-raised (grass-fed) whey protein
PORTIONS & CALORIES
Unlike many meals, with our meals:
- YOU choose your portion size and calories!
- QUICKLY determine calories. It's sooo easy: every 5oz = 100 calories (20 cal per oz)
Note: You may find you don’t need much to be full at first, since you’re not used to the extra water. Later you may need a bit more to satisfy you, so don’t fret, it’s simply an adjustment period. Our meals are also an easy way to increase daily hydration.
THE GAME PLAN
This is not one of those temporary solutions or fads. Our meal system is designed to be both successful and sustainable, long-term.
A meal plan doesn’t get any simpler. Just drink our meals for 1-2 meals each day. There are many ways to use it, such as your daily lunch, your daily breakfast and lunch, or drinking part of it with each meal.
Note: In order to have a meaningful impact, try for at least 40% of your daily food intake. We suggest continuing to enjoy a traditional meal of your choice each day- eat your favorite meals without the guilt!
Meals come fully blended- simply pour into a bottle or glass and you're set!
Smoothies are good for approximately 6 days in the fridge, and tubs are freezable.
- Throw some tubs in the fridge and put the rest in the freezer.
- Thawing in fridge takes approximately 3 days- remember to give enough time to thaw. Need it quicker? Place it on the counter overnight and enough for one meal will be thawed.
- With no additives, water separation is normal after thawing. Just give the tub a good 5 second shake and you're set!
REDUCE WASTE AND SAVE MONEY
One of our goals is to reduce waste, so to do that we've come up with a simple packaging swap system. Here's how it works:
- Just buy our reusable insulated bag and we’ll leave the tubs on your doorstep in the bag. You’ll never again pay for packing costs.
- Tubs are reusable and dishwasher-safe. Simply toss in the dishwasher or rinse well. We do a second wash to assure sanitation. On delivery days, leave any empty tubs and the bag on the doorstep and we’ll swap it with a fresh-filled bag!
This easy system enables you to enjoy zero-waste meals, reduce carbon emissions, and save money by not paying for packaging over and over.
- Chug it quickly, savor, or portion over several hours.
- When you crave a tempting, unhealthy meal, just drink/chug your smoothie meal and the craving should disappear shortly.
- For dinner: If you tend to eat pizza or another unhealthy food “for days” like we do, just chug some smoothie 15 minutes beforehand, and then you won’t need as many slices to fill you up. Less calories, more nutrients.
- Use for a weight management plan. Reduce or increase your daily caloric intake easier than ANY other meal.
- Easily create several small meals throughout the day.
- To enhance the flavor or add variety, a chai spice mix goes well.
- If you're not drinking a tub per week and want to avoid spoilage, you can divide it up into smaller containers before freezing.
- To speed up thawing, leave tub in the sink overnight, and there should be enough for a meal. Then put in the fridge for one more day.
Let us know if you have other tips!